Contract signing for the operation entitled:
”SUPPLY OF A SYSTEM FOR REMOTE CONTROL – REMOTE MANAGEMENT AND LEAKAGE DETECTION OF METERED CONSUMPTION ORDERS & DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF INTELLIGENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF WATER RESOURCES AND WASTEWATER OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF AIGIALEIA”.
|PRIORITY AXIS||”Protection of the Environment – Transition to an environmentally friendly economy”|
|BUDGET||3.370.960,00 € (without VAT)|
|FINANCING||European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)- NSRF 2014-2020
SYSTEM OBJECTIVE IS:
The continuous monitoring and supervision of important parameters of operation of the water supply system (consumption metering devices), the collection and storage of the relevant historical data of the elements of the water supply system.
THE OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WORKS:
- Detailed Design of the offered integrated system.
- Supply and installation of the 11,265 Local Consumption Control Stations (LCCS), and the required equipment.
- Supply and installation of all software required for the operation of the System.
- Supply and installation of all communication equipment, including any transponders – antennas required for the smooth and uninterrupted operation of the System, as well as the submission of applications for the granting of approvals by the competent Services of the communication systems or any other Services or Bodies required.
- Supply and installation of all the necessary equipment mentioned in the study (Wireless sensor recording & sending data of LCCS consumption meters, Hydraulic equipment, equipment, wireless transponder, concentrator, etc.) for the uninterrupted operation of the System
- Supply and installation of all the necessary equipment required by the study (wireless transponder, concentrator, etc.) for the integration of the existing remote control-remote control and leak detection system of metering devices (LCCS) in the new proposed system.
- Supply and installation of an artificial intelligence system with adaptation and use of deep neural networks for the automatic detection of anomalies in the production or consumption of water.
- Factory acceptance tests and on-site acceptance tests (on-site tests).
- Tests for the completion of the works and the delivery of the System. Delivery of plans, operation and maintenance manuals (documentation).
- Training of the Personnel of the Service in the operations, support and maintenance of the System
- Operation and support of the system during trial operation
- .Free warranty / maintenance of good operation for the period after the Final Quantitative and Qualitative Receipt of the supply (System), which is mentioned in the Technical Offer and evaluated.