Contract signing for the operation entitled:
“SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF A TELEMETRY & LEAKAGE CONTROL SYSTEM IN THE WATER SUPPLY NETWORK OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF AGIOS NIKOLAOS”.
|Budget||€ 1,700.00.00 without VAT
|O.P.- Transport Infrastructure, Environment and Sustainable Development
SYSTEM OBJECTIVE IS:
The objective of the act is the rational use, energy saving, as well as the qualitative management and control of water resources in all areas of the Municipality of Agios Nikolaos where water supply is the responsibility of DEYAN.
THE OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING WORKS:
- The installation of eighty-five (85) new control stations in boreholes, pumping stations and tanks with a local automation table, flow level, tank level and drilling levels in main underground aquifers, where the total produced and disposed of water in consumption will be r
- The installation of chlorination and residual chlorine systems in tanks for the control and recording of their proper o
- The installation of fully equipped smart wells with flow, pressure and pressure adjustment instruments with an electronic pressure reduction valve, which will be placed in parts of the internal network for adjustment of the water zones after the calculation of the model to be carried out by the c
- The design and implementation of an appropriate hydraulic strategy and detailed simulation model for the redesign of new supply zones and leakage control with the aim of improving the supply of the Municipality of Agios Nikolaos with a more rational water supply system, taking into account the studies of the S
- The contractor, after the completion of the field works with his own systems, should install pressure, measurement and supply adjustment systems at selected points of the internal networks of the Municipality of Agios Nikolaos where he will inform in case of l
- The installation of a Central Control Station (KSE) of two servers, for the development of telecontrol software and lThe aim is to collect all the data from the local facilities and their overall treatment for the immediate and comprehensive presentation of water balances, the management of the water scarcity system, the analysis of data for inventory management, the formulation of a strategy, the forecasting of demand, the support of decisions and rules for the operation of water resources
- It also includes a computer unit for the implementation of the Leak System. The design, the supply, the delivery, at the installation site, the unloading and storage in this area, themovements and elevations, the construction, the control and the putting into service of all the equipment, which has been described in the text and the plans, as well as the required interconnection works with the existing installation, as specified in the Technical S.
- The full operation and maintenance of all systems that will be installed for 10 years according to the NHS, which is not an eligible expense and the payment will be made per year from the own resources of D.E.Y.A.A.N.