The main and general objective of our Policy is to continually improve our business performance while creating added value for our customers, taking into account current regulations, safety and hygiene requirements as well as rapid technological developments.
Specifically, our company’s individual objectives of Quality are:
- • The continuously development and well performance of our business
- • Our customers maximum satisfaction
- • Continuously productivity growth
To achieve all the above G&G Innovations, has installed and continuously improves a Quality Management System that complies with the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
Company’s Administration, estimates that the Quality Management System is an essential means of the strengthening its Business Position due to:
- • continuous improvement of the quality of its services
- • cost reduction
- • most efficient organization
- • best collaboration in the Company
The framework and means for defining and reviewing objectives targets of Quality, is set out in the System’s regular reviews by Administration.
Continuous improvement of quality performance and prevention of problems – non-compliance, presuppose awareness and systematic control in each individual process and as a whole. The way we use to control processes requires:
- • Clear definition of responsibilities for each process and for each job.
- • Written documentation of how the work is done (Procedures, Work Instructions, Audit Guidelines, etc.) where this seems necessary.
- • Continuous control of the recognized processes.
- • Keeping written evidence that proves the Quality of the services offered.
- • Developing programs to achieve the objectives and objectives of Quality.
- • A process to learn from its mistakes, to systematically ensure that it is not repeated (Corrective Actions) and to continuously improve its operations, as well as to create a framework and prevent mistakes.
Company’s Administration is committed to:
- • satisfy the applicable requirements
- • continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality System
- • communicate the objective purposes and targets to employees