G&G Innovations, which specialises in the marketing of hydraulic and other electromechanical equipment and automation projects, considers environmental protection to be one of the greatest. The company considers environmental protection to be one of the greatest challenges it faces today.
For this reason, all of us in the Organization recognize the Environmental Aspects of our activities and we have all the resources necessary to implement an Environmental Management System Management System in accordance with the international standard ISO 14001:2015.
Our commitment to protect the environment and to reduce the impact of our activities is implemented through the following individual steps:
• Continuous evaluation of the Environmental Aspects of our activities in order to reduce Environmental Imprint of the company.
• Continuous improvement of the Environmental Performance that will be monitored through the annual reviews as well as the establishment of Environmental Aims and Objectives.
• Take precautionary measures to avoid dealing with emergencies.
• Environmental education, training and motivation of staff.
• Encourage internal and external communication on environmental issues.
The management of G&G Innovations is committed to:
• the satisfaction of the applicable requirements
• the continuous improvement of the efficiency of the Environmental Management System
• The protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and
• communicating the objectives and goals to employees.